The Hail Claim Process
What Can I Expect During the Insurance Process?
The hail claim process is not difficult if you know what to expect.
Here is an easy step by step process of how the claims process works:
- Aspen Roofing & Exteriors will come out to complete a FREE INSPECTION. An Aspen Roofing & Exteriors project manager will do a complete exterior inspection of the property. This includes, roofing, exteriors, windows, siding , A/C, sheds, fencing, and any other damage you may be aware of. Next, the project manager will give you a complete analysis of the damage.
- Your Aspen Roofing & Exteriors project manager will call your insurance company with you to file a claim for wind and hail damage. After this, we need to take a look at your insurance paperwork to notate the policy number and deductible.
- After you file the claim, we can answer any questions your insurance provider may have.
- Your insurance provider will give you and your Project Manager a claim number and an appointment time to inspect the property. It is EXTREMELY important that Aspen Roofing & Exteriors BE AT THIS MEETING!
- Your Aspen Roofing & Exteriors Project Manager will meet with the insurance adjuster.
- Once the insurance company agrees to pay, Aspen Roofing & Exteriors will provide a detailed Xactimate estimate to your insurance company. Most major insurance companies use the Xactimate software.
- Your Aspen Roofing & Exteriors case manager will negotiate a fair price to put an up to code roof on your home.
- Aspen Roofing & Exteriors will pull all necessary permits and deliver them to your home, leaving a ladder at your house for the city to do an inspection upon completion.
Aspen Roofing & Exteriors restores your home in a timely, pain free process. Our project managers go through a continuing education process. We hire dedicated individuals, compensating them well to make sure they represent Aspen Roofing & Exteriors professionally.
Contact Aspen Roofing & Exteriors now to schedule your no cost, no hassle roof inspection today! Additionally, you can fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly to set up a free inspection.
We hope this helps and always appreciate your business!